Multiple elements identification and quantification
The C-QUAND spectrometer is an ideal on-line analytical solution for elemental analysis in liquids. It is capable of multiple elements identification and quantification, such as iron, cobalt, nickel and copper in metal recycling or cobalt, bromine, manganese in PTA (purified terephthalic acid) synthesis.
The C-QUAND – which has no moving parts – features integrated auto-validation on a solid reference material. The heated sample cell handles more viscous samples and measures at process temperature. Both the sampling system and analyzer wetted parts can be made acid resistant. The net effect is a continuous, non-destructive, low maintenance analyzer with calibration intervals of typically more than 1 year. Considerable savings in analysis time and operational cost, in comparison to alternative analytical techniques, are two of the main benefits of the C-QUAND. It is a robust product fit for harsh process environments and can be fully integrated in process monitoring and control.
- Control of process efficiency
- Improved process safety
- Reduced operational costs
- Continuous non-destructive analysis
- Close to zero maintenance
- Flow cell can be easily removed for possible cleaning
- Analyzer data available via 4-20 mA, MODBUS TCP/IP or MODBUS RS485
- Analysis up to 8 elements possible with a single analyzer
- Linear results from ppm to percentage levels
- Automatic drift correction