17 – 20 September : Hobré at Whey Conference Chicago 2017
From 17-20 September the 8th International Whey Conference will be held at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers in Chicago, Illinois, USA. During this event, we will present our HICOSYS analyzer, for simultaneously measurement of H2O and CO in milk powder drying processes. Visit us at booth #3!
HICOSYS: ultimate safety and efficiency in spray drying process
Safety and efficiency of powder drying has become increasingly significant for manufacturers operating in the food and feed industry, due to increasing demand, energy prices and environmental requirements. The Hobré HICOSYS analyzer is the first to combine both H2O and CO measurement in one analyzer. The HICOSYS is capable of measuring up to 8 sample points with a fast response of just 10 – 15 seconds per sample.
Some of the key features of the HICOSYS are:
- Sample probes for the various applications (low, mid and high powder concentrations)
- Low pressure sample system
- Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer (for vacuum measurement)
- Lowest operational costs
- Diagnostics (continuous leak testing, sample flow and pressure checking, event and alarm logging)
- Capable of measuring on direct heaters